This information is provided in compliance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the relevant implementing legislation, so-called GDPR (hereinafter, jointly, the “Regulation”).
1. Our website does not collect personal data, with the exception of the contact information provided by filling in the contact forms available on the website, that are collected and saved exclusively in order to be able to process the contact.
2. Personal data will be processed through manual, digital, and electronic tools, with methods that are closely related to the above-mentioned purpose, and however deployed to ensure data security and always in compliance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
3. The data will be processed by the workers of Lexikon who have access to the same due to their function (e.g. Administration, Commercial, etc.). Such subjects will have access to the data necessary to perform the related functions (and may not use them for any other purpose), they will be obliged to process the data in compliance with applicable laws, they will be appointed by the Cooperative and will be included in a list, available from the Cooperative.
Personal data will not be transmitted to third parties or otherwise distributed. Personal data will be stored in the servers used by the Cooperative and located in the EU, and shall not be transferred to Countries outside the EU.
4. Any data collected and processes will be stored until the owners withdraw their consent, or require the deletion of the data, except in case of exceptional needs to store the data to defend the rights of the Cooperative in case of ongoing litigation at the time of the request, or under request by the public authorities.
5. In compliance with Sections 15 to 22 of the Regulation, the subject has the right to: a) obtain the cessation of data processing in the cases when their personal data are processed for purposes of direct marketing, even in relation to services identical to those offered by our Cooperative (so-called right to opposition); b) obtain information on the purpose of the processing of personal data, the duration of the processing and the subjects the data are communicated to (so-called right to access); c) obtain the correction or integration of incorrect personal data (so-called right to modification); d) obtain the deletion of personal data in the following cases: (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for; (ii) the subject has withdrawn their consent to data processing, if they are processed on the basis of their consent; (iii) the subject has opposed to the processing of personal data in case they are processed for a legitimate interest of ours; o (iv) the data are not processed in compliance with the law. However, we inform you that the processing of personal data by Lexikon snc is lawful, whenever it is necessary to allow it to comply with legal obligations or to ascertain, exert or defend its rights before a judicial court (so-called right to erasure); e) obtain that personal data are only stored with no processing in the following cases: (i) the correctness of the data is contested, for the duration necessary to verify the correctness of such personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful but the erasure on our part of personal data is opposed to; (iii) the data are necessary to ascertain, exert or defend rightsbefore a judicial court; (iv) the subject opposed to the processing and the verification is awaited for the prevalence of our legitimate reasons to processing as opposed to the subject’s (so-called right to limitation); f) receive, in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable, the personal data, if they are processed under a contract or on the basis of consent (so-called right to portability). We also inform that the subject has the right to address the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 Roma), in order to enforce their rights in the matter of personal data processing.
6. The holder of your personal data is Lexikon snc, which registered office is in in Corso Francia 84, 10143 Torino (TO), Italy. The Holder may be contacted for requests or alerts at the following e-mail addresses:
The rights listed in Section 5 of this document can be enforced by writing to the same addresses.
What are cookies (and similar technologies)
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “effecting the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or in as much as strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service, explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service” (art. 122, comma 1, of the Code). They are not used for any further purpose and are normally directly installed by the website owner or manager. They can be divided in navigation or session cookies, which guarantees normal navigation in and use of the Website (e.g. allowing to complete a purchase or authenticate for access to reserved areas); analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies where directly used by the website owner to collect information, in non-aggregated form, on the number of users and on how they visit the website itself; functionality cookies, that allow the user to navigate in function of a series of selected criteria (e.g., the language, the product selected for purchase) in order to improve the service. The installation of such cookies, as specified in the Document n. 2152939 by the Privacy Authority, does not require the previous and informed consent by the user (opt-in), whereas the obligation remains to inform the user in compliance with the art. 13 of the Code, and to offer simple ways to avoid installation (opt-out).
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating a profile of the user and are used for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with the preferencesshown by the user when navigating on the Web. In reason of the invasiveness that such systems might have in the users’ privacy, the European and Italian laws require that the user be adequately informed concerning their use and express their informed consent. To this typology of cookies does art. 122 of the Code refers, whereas it provides that “the archiving of information in terminal device of a contracting party or user, or access to the information already archived, are allowed solely under the condition that the contracting party or user has expressed their consent after having been informed with the simplified modalityas per article 13, comma 3” (art. 122, comma 1, of the Code).
Per quanto riguarda i cookies in uso in questo sito si informa l’utente che vengono usati esclusivamente cookies tecnici, tra cui un cosiddetto “cookie di sessione” che memorizza esclusivamente informazioni relative alla navigazione (ad es., il linguaggio selezionato dall’utente). Questo cookie viene cancellato automaticamente al termine della sessione (ad es., quando si chiude la finestra in cui si visualizza il sito stesso). This website uses exclusively technical cookies, among which a so-called “session cookie”, that saves exclusively information related to navigation within the website (e.g., the language selected by the visitor.) This cookie is automatically deleted when the session is closed (e.g., when the visitor closes the browser window where the website is viewed.)
You can manage your preferences through the browser
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies